The main reasion why I love to make muffins are that they are easy and fast to make, and on top of that super delicious, The muffin below consist of 2 different doughts and 2 different kind of chocolate. It's combination is just to good to be true.
150g butter melted
3 dl flour
1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 dl milk
3 teaspoon natural oil
2 tablespoon cacao
1. Mix sugar and butter in a bowl.
2. Stir in the eggs one at a time.
3. Add flour, vanilla sugar and baking powder.
4. Give the muffin a soft consistence by adding and natural oil.
5. Divide the dough into two bowls.
6. Add cacao to one of the bowls
7. Chop dark and white chocolate.
8. Add the dark chocolate to the white dough and the white chocolate to the dark dough.
9. Prepare a muffin pan. Add one spoon of dark dough and one spoon of white dough to each muffin form.
10. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes in 175°C.