This very sweet Apple cake can be made in less then 3 minutes... you do not believe me? Then try it yourself!
1 dl flour
0.5 teaspoon baking soda
0.75 dl rolled oates
I0.25 dl brown sugar
0.5dl + 1 teaspoon sugar.
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoon milk
1. Peel and cut 1/2 apple into small pieces.
2. Put apple pieces in a bowl and mix with 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon sugar.
3. Mix flour, baking soda, oates, brown sugar, sugar and cinnom in a cup.
4. Add egg and milk.
5. Add 2/3 apple pices and mix well until well distributed. Place the other 1/3 apple pieces on the top.
6. Microwave for 2-3 minutes.
7. Pour syrup on top.