1st things first is admitting that your having a s*@#%! day. I know its hard, but like the Nike logo JUST DO IT.
2. Dance. Blast your absolute favourite playlist in your bathroom & lip sync/dance to every song in the mirror, yes I said in the mirror. STARE AT YOURSELF. (shake those unwanted feelings of anger, depression, jealousy, sadness, or whatever it may be OFF.)
3. Laughter. Watch an abundance of H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S videos on youtube. I suggest the JIM CARREY on SNL dancing to Sia - Chandelier vid OR the movie “BridesMaids”.
4. EAT HEALTHY. Today is NOT the day for spoonfuls of raw cookie dough, ice cream, & chips. Today is the day for yummy, colourful fruits, an insane amount of water, vitamins, and real food. (you’ll be thanking me later)5. Appreciation. Make a list of the 10 things you are thankful for & why. Appreciating the things you already have in your life will help you look at things in another light.
6. Wake up and smell the flowers. Floral therapy is always a good idea. Buy a bundle of your favourite flowers! Peonies, roses, orchids, you name it! Just something beautiful to stare at that smells lovely!
7. You are not alone. Everyone has a shitty day so don't you think for one minute that your the only one. If it makes you feel any better just think, there is someone in the world right now who is having an even shittier day than you are. Try and wrap your pretty head around that one. So SMILE!
8. Express yourself. Write a journal entry. Good or bad, putting your thoughts on a piece of paper will clear your mind & do you some good.
9. Feed your soul. Do anything & everything that makes you feel good. Take a bubble bath & listen to Brian Mcknight, take a nap, put a clay mask on, play the piano or guitar, draw, paint, anything! As long as it makes you feel good and rejuvenated. 10. And last but not least Acknowledge. Acknowledge that what is in the past is in the past!!!! Don’t hold on to the old when your being led somewhere new. YOU are in control of how the rest of your day/night goes. & Yes Today was #shitty, but tomorrow will be GREAT.