So, I have another issue about my studies with university. If you don't know, I want to start my own business in a type of "rehabilitation" called Redcord. Redcord is best developed in Norway, so I would like to go there to get trained. Although, I don't know if I will continue my studies here in the U.S. or try to study in Sweden. I want to study either business or exercise science, then go to Norway and get trained, and finally start my business. Eventually, I would like to travel around the world to learn more about the body (going to seminars, doing research, and hearing from other people's perspectives). I would also like to travel to help the people all over the world.
Some things to factor in for studying here:
1. **I can get student loans/scholarships/grants
2. I can't decide if I want to study business or exercise science (both will be helpful)
3. My degree will be valid anywhere in the world to continue studying or employment
4. I can get the typical American college experience
5. I'm not across the world from my family
6. **I would not know how I would study Redcord (go to Norway in the summer or go after I graduate)?
But here are some things to think about for Sweden:
1. **I don't know if I can get loans or anything to help pay for school
2. I know I would study business considering it's the only program in English and it's still a good program to study
3. **I'm not sure if the degree will be valid if I came back to the US for school or a job
4. It's something new and different. I don't want to be like everyone; I want to be different
5. I get to spend time with Swedish friends but I'm so far from my family
6. **It's so close to Norway, so I could go and study Redcord easily
So, there are so many things I need to think about and figure out before I decide where I want to attend...