Here are the two recipes I have been asked to share on my blog. Number 1 is "Pulled Pork on Pita" and the second one is "Fried Rice with Chicken"
Pulled Pork on Pita:
1kg of pork loin (fläsk karré i bit)
1 BBQ for Pulled Pork Mix
125 ml Tomato Ketchup
2-3 tbs white wine vinegar
1-2 pita bread
How to cook:
1. Day before cooking: Start with prepping the pulled pork by blending together the white wine vinegar, tomato ketchup and BBQ mix. When blended, smear over pork loin and marinate over the night in the fridge.
2. On day of cooking: Take out pork loin from the fridge and put it in a "roasting bag". Set oven for 150 degrees.
3. Put roasting bag with pork on an oven tray and put in the oven for 7 (!!!!!!!) hours. Just leave it there and come back later.
4. About 15-20 remaining: start heating up pita bread and when pulled pork is cooked, leave to rest for a few minutes. In the mean time, you can fry mushrooms if you like that. After these minutes of resting, put the tender pork meat on the pita bread and serve with mushrooms and sauce (if you wish).
Fried Rice with Chicken:
2-4 portions of cold cooked rice (preferably Jasmin rice, but Basmati worked for me)
2 tbs oil
Half a red pepper
Frozen Garden Peas
300g chicken breast fillet
2 tbs fish sauce
2 easily whipped eggs
*Add more vegetables of your own choice
How to cook:
1. Shred the chicken and cook it in the oil, salt and pepper. Put on the side
2. Shred the veggies nicely
3. Heat up a wok or frying pan with oil. Put the vegetables in the pan, salt and pepper. Let them cook for 2-3 minutes to get some colour.
4. Blend down the rice and chicken and sprinkle the fish sauce over and blend. Let stand for 3-4 minutes and blend at some point.
5. Make a pit in the rice, pour some oil and put down the eggs. Let solidify for 1 minute and then mix all together so that the egg is mixed up with the rice.
To be served in a bowl or squared/rectangle formed plate.
For Swedish recipe, see the following website: http://www.kokaihop.se/recept/stekt-ris-med-kyckling
Hope you enjoy my new recipes and please share with me if you try it.
Love. /Bella <3
1. Fried Rice with Chicken
2. Pulled Pork on Pita