1. Facial Treatment: Boyfriend surprised me again, today with an appointment at a SPA. We both had a one hour classical facial treatment, including cleansing, peeling etc etc. I don't really know what the therapist did, but she used a lot of funny tools haha. It was in Rosenlund at a place called Lilla Hälsobutiken, really cute. When we finished there and went outside it had started to rain.. a lot!
2. Eat out: We decided to avoid the rain and have lunch at the closest place possible, which was an Asian food and sushi place -Ai Sushi-, where we had Tempura and Dragon rolls.
3. Gym: Of course, the best thing to do in rainy weather like this is to go to the gym. I went there after lunch, finally having fulfilled work out 5 out of 5 for this week.
4. Cook: After gym I came home with boyfriend and we decided to make some quesadillas. They turned out to be reeeeally good, and was so easy to make. Just some minced meat, cheese and a BBQ sauce I had at home.
5. Watching series: After this post I'll spend the evening continuing the latest show I started to watch last week. Already on season 2 hehe. It's called The Good Wife (weirdly), and is about lawyers.