You have probably heard of the new show on netflix, thirteen reasons why... about a girl explaining on tapes the reasons why she commited suicide. I had some time over during work to finally watch the show. I read the book a couple of years ago but the only thing I could remember was that it was reeeally good. And so is the show! Even though a bit slow sometimes and getting me to think 'seriously, just get over yourself girl' by the end of the tapes I get her. That's probably why it got so popular, because it is easy to relate to, to recognize the main characters' dilemmas and behaviour, and well high school/the awful teenage years haha.. But that's just life, there are ups and downs and some periods are just preeeetty bad. For instance these last days of mine. Got tired of working Saturday AND Sunday as I didn't really get a weekend to recover from school and now I have yet some long school days, and then the sh*tty weather this morning, getting a stupid cold again, and oh my computer kind of broke down yesterday.. maybe I'm just being hormonal haha but I had a bad couple of days. Although, instead of focusing on the negatives we should always look at what we have. Hannah Baker should have done that as well.. she was only 17ish with a whooole life ahead of her, sad soo sad. Don't want to comment more on it though because I still have the last episode to finish. But now before doing that I was thinking of writing a list of 13 reasons why I should live, trying to focus on what's good in life even on this sucky day.
Here goes, without any deeper meaning to the order, thirteen reasons to why I should live:
1. First of all, to have the chance to find out what happens in the last episode of the show, while having some ice cream!
2. Because I deeply believe that the summer is on its way now to Sweden, soon.
3. To have a whole pizza to myself on my next cheat day on Saturday.
4. And also to celebrate my mom's birthday on Saturday, with a friend coming to visit from Hungary. Yaay, can't wait for this next weekend!
5. To have the chance to try Ben & Jerry's Caramel Chew Chew that I somehow have missed out on.
6. To go to the tapas restaurant Pinchos and order everything good on the menue... I'm starting to realise food is a pretty good reason to live HAHA.
7. To go on the Miami Cruise this summer. Best reason!
8. For my boyfriend, for every moment with him.
9. To see if I would have proportionate abs, if I finally get that stupid six pac... working on it!
10. To get my facial treatment with gold, that I got as a random gift from boyfriend.
11. To watch the new Avatar someday.. been waiting for like 10 years now right?!
12. To see how the huge fitness festival in Birmingham is. Finally traveling soon again.
13. And finally, to get all the clothes from China that I ordered on Wish haha.
Well, if not the best and the most important ones, here are at least some reasons why I feel like it's worth living.. even though I had a pretty boring, bad and wet day. Believe it or not, thinking about the positives in life and writing this list now really got me in a good mood :)
Conclusion: when you have a bad day, or even a bad week, stop and think about what's good in life, because there's plenty!