I decided to start with something brand new, and that is ¨five projects weeks¨. Basically it means that I will do five different projects every week at least until my New York trip. Here are this week (38's) projects, some of them I've already been practicing in my daily life but some of them are new:
1. Workout six times every week. This is actually going to be a rather easy one because I've done it before this summer when I was on a weight loss session. Usually when school arrives I usually keep the workouts to 2-3 times a week but that is changing instantly this fall because of my Paris and New York trips and I am sure as hell going to be fit when I'm doing shopping sprees in both cities!
2. Go on a weekly diet. But we all know that when it comes to losing weight, eating right is 85% of it. It more or less means that this week (and a few weeks forward) I am eating less calories and more protein. I won't tell you the exact measures but it's the best way to sustain muscles and lose weight as fast as possible. Good bye popcorn evenings and chocolate cake afternoons!
3. Study my SATs two hours every morning. Okay, this is something that I've struggled to keep up with because I'm always EXTREMELY sleepy in the morning. But good bye morning sleep and hello strong morning coffee! I've actually been doing this for the past three weeks but with a much lighter version (three days a week and 80-90 minutes) so this is going to be a lot harder.
4. Survive on 150 SEK. The downsides of going travelling to so many amazing destinations in a relatively short time is saving money. And I have no intention of taking cash from my savings account and I currently have around 150 SEK on my card! That means goodbye bying cappuchinos and good bye eating out when the food in school is disgusting and goodbye sushi nights and hello left overs in the fridge and freezer!
5. Be or time for every school class. So the other four may seem a bit intense since I'm doing them all assiduously at the same time and now you might laugh (how hard can it actually be to make it to classes on time?). Honestly, HORRENDOUSLY HARD in my case. My ability to be on time to events is non-comparably awful to my ability to follow and perform a few projects for a week or two. When I think about it, surviving on a budget, waking up two hours earlier in the morning and lose weight are combined still easier for me than to make it to classes on time.
Anyway. I'll follow up Sunday or next Monday and tell you my results! Now I'm going to work out and then I'm heading to a school party/rave.