It's almost summer! Hope everyone's enjoying their vacay.
This is today's makeup look each year/ month my makeup game is getting strong and always feeling.
Design your blog -
select from dozens of ready-made templates or make your own; simply “point & click” -
I'm finally back. I've been away for a while been busy with studying and stuff, and no inspiration and new stuff to share.
Here are some selfies with my make up on point! Hope y'all have a blessed day. xx
Mango jacket/ New Yorker top/ H&M trousers/
Such a beautiful day for picnic, weather was a bit cold but mostly hot. The water of river was actually cold. And had an amazing food with the whole family.
Was a good day today!
Today's makeup look! Used Carli Baybel highlight it shimmers a lot, especially near the sun.
Today's makeup look, used Chanel smoky eye palette.
Every Friday having a family gathering.
Star bucks new unicorn frappe, looks soo magical!
1. Sephora eyeshadow palette I use it everyday for natural look.
2. ABH modern renaissance obviously it's everyone's favorite, the colors are gorgeous!
3.ABH dip brow in dark brown it's one of the best dip brow ever! I only use ABH dip brow.
4. For foundation I use Chanel and Mac even tho I have a oily skin.
5 ABH sun dipt glow kit it's glowing a lot and of course it's one of my favorite highlight ever! Everyone should have it in life.
6. ABH and Too faced counter palette, I usually use the ABH one, but for natural look I use Too faced cocoa powder and it's my favorite. It smells just like coca powder.
7. YSL loosing powder I haven't got the Laura Mercer yet, so I just use the YSL one it's shimmering and makes the skin soft.
8. Chanel mascara everyone should get that mascara because it make your lashes really pretty.
First time bought the red velvet cake and it was amazing. In the middle of the cake was raspberry sauce and the cake wasn't very sweet like the others. They had three kind one large and meduim cake for any kind of event or celebration. And small cake that I bought.
Macrons are everything! The very first time I had macrons was in Paris, and I still love it!
My favorite French pastry shop ever. Always buying sweets, cake, and macrons and inside the shop is like so in Paris.
Today's sunset was amazing! Love Friday's day out at a farm. Last late night till the early morning it was raining and now the day is beautiful for sitting outside and listening to music, and having a walk. Hope y'all enjoying your weekend. xx