Here is our server rules listed in full.
- We do not tolerate excessive cursing, racism, personal insults, links or general immature behavior, treat each other with respect.
- You are not allowed to build in Obelisks and/or at easy-to-get spawns; such as metal/crystal/obsidian/pearls.
- Caves are not allowed to be built in. There are big spawns inside of caves that every player needs to have full access to. If you build close to a spawn that is easy to get to, no turrets are then allowed in case a player/tribe gets shot down trying to get to the resource.
- Bronto's are banned on the server, no usage or taming of a bronto is allowed. Same thing goes for Giganotosaurus, no taming of these dinos is allowed.
- Do not build near each others bases UNLESS you are allied tribes. Tribe alliance is allowed on the server. Don't build to mess with other tribes.
- No cheating allowed obviously, any sort of cheating will result in a permanent ban. (That includes flying/glitching under the map)
- To intentionally kill another player without any sort of provocation is not allowed, for example: A player is farming wood and unaware of surrounding, killing this player is not allowed. Ofcourse an exception is made if said two tribes are already at war / in conflict. (If a PVE'r gets a drop before you/before you can kill him/her a ban will be issued instantly) Will check all logs regarding this.
- Don't kill passive farm Dino's like : Ankylo, Stego etc. All flyers and gigas/rexes that is on passive is allowed to be killed because they count as defense. This includes destroying the pits/gates that surround them, leave the farm dino's be.
- Don't destroy more than you have to during a raid, try your best to get to what's actually valuable for you and your tribe, and leave the rest of the base intact for a chance of recovery.
Don't destroy unlocked structures on purpose like; smithy, fabricator etc.
- Raid or sabotage of someone's base without any form of winning is not allowed, for example: raiding or stealing new-comers stuff without him/her having the time to get started. Raid someone your own tribe's size for an even and fair fight. Also, don't raid the same tribe/person multiple times over again, let them have a chance to recover and start anew.
- Dropping wild dinos inside another tribe's base is not allowed. Just don't.
- Auto-turret quetzals are not allowed on the server, they are far too strong to use in a balanced pvp-aspect, however manually operated turrets such as: ballista, rocket turret, minigun turrets are allowed for use on quetzals.
SCROLL DOWN FOR SERVER MODS AND RATES + GENERAL INFO.