I got this mask from The Body Shop recently and have tried it on a couple of times already and thought I'd might share my thoughts on this buttery face mask with you guys!
So, like I mentioned just now: it's very "buttery" and smooth (feels soooo good smearing it all over my face, haha)(also it migh be the main reason as to why I love this mask eheh) with little lumps that kinda scrubs the face gently when removing the mask. A nice start imo.
As many of you might know already, I've never really had an oily face, I tend to be dry actually, so these "clearing" and dirt-removeal-products has not been a prio. Buuut ofc my face needs good and deep cleansing aswell (actually figured that out not so long ago). Well, actually my skin doesn't "NEED" all these products ofc, I think my skin is functioning just fine without it, but to get a nice base for all the makeup I do prefer my skin in a "good" (clean etc) state..
Anyways: Back to the topic!
Since I'm no expert in skincare, although I use a lot, all I can say is how it feels and what, if any, results I get.
What does The Body Shop say about this mask and do I agree?:
- Helps remove pollutants and impurities -It sure feels like it!
- Reveals radiant, younger-looking skin - My skin does feel kinda "radiant" after
- Enriched with matcha green tea from Japan and Community Trade aloe vera from Mexico
- 100% vegan
- 91% of women agreed pollution felt removed from their skin (based on trial results from 103 women)
- Formulated without silicones, mineral oil or paraffins
So, all in all I think this is a nice-feeling mask that leaves my skin feeling super clean and very ready to moisturize! Since I'm not a scientist I can't really say for sure that it cleans my skin as they say (pollutions and such), but I do feel like it does :-) Soo, I really dig it!