1. When you were younger, what did you wanna be when you grew up?
Lawyer, Professional Soccer player and owner of a chocolate factory lol.
2. Whats your best and worst subject in school?
I'm probably best in "fun" classes with a lot of numbers such as math, accounting stats.. Worst at artistic classes like music, drama, painting..
3. What did you do after high school?
Worked for a year at McDonalds (lol) and a telemarketing company before I left to study and play soccer at a college in Cali.
4. What was your first job?
Seller at Call-up, I believe.
5. What's your strong vs. weak sides as a character?
Strong side is probably that I'm very goal-driven and weak side probably that I'm impatient.
6. What would you want to work with if you didn't have the job you have today?
Well as of now I don't have a job, since I just got my Visa.But I'm looking to get a job in International or Social media marketing. However, I would absolutely love if I could play soccer at a professional level and live of off my blog on the side.
7. What would the worst job be for you?
Probably a job where you are a lot by yourself and don't interact with a lot of people on a daily basis. Maybe an author or something that's super hands-on like working in construction.
8. 3 things you love to do
1. Be active and train and play soccer. 2. Eat good food. Even though I eat pretty clean I seriously could never cut all the good food/candy/beverages out of my life. 3. Travel to new places. Wish I got the chance to travel more, especially to other countries, but haven't been a lot these past couple of years. Really want to go to Asia.